Happy Mother’s Day to all the pet moms out there! I hope everyone enjoyed this beautiful weekend! Whether your children have 2 legs or 4, skin or fur; we mothers work hard to make sure our babies are happy and healthy. As for Kobe (our kitty), she did what she does on most days, and that’s taking a nap! We hope you were able to kick your feet up and relax this Sunday! Have a very Happy Mother’s Day!
Things you can do for or with your pet on Mother’s Day:
- Seek veterinary care in Charlotte. Click here for more information.
- Run in the Rescue Me 5K together with your pup. Click here for more information.
- Make your walks more enjoyable with the Walk Your Dog With Love Harness.
- Plan a Pet Trust.
- Go on a shopping spree at Pet in the City or on our shopping page.
- For Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Services in South Charlotte visit www.chloesplayhouse.com.